Alan's Factory Outlet Store

Buy Metal Carports, Metal Garages, Gazebo Kits and Pergola Kits Online.

Alan's Factory Outlet metal carport and metal garage prices include delivery and installation in the following states: Alabama, Arkansas, Georgia, Illinois, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri, North Carolina, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia and West Virginia. These structures and portable storage buildings come in all sorts of sizes, styles, and colors. With our well designed and simple metal building kits you can create extra space in just a day.

Metal Carports

Alan's Factory Outlet metal carports and metal garages are built different in Delaware, District of Columbia, Indiana, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, Ohio and Pennsylvania such as fully braced with the tubing 4' on center but due to the additional labor and materials the price on the metal buildings in these northern states is more. If you’re located in one of these states please feel free to call Alan's Factory Outlet at 1-800-488-6903 so we can price out the carport or garage so you know the price difference. You can still order online just remember the price will have to be adjusted to the 4' on center and fully braced prices if you order online and are located in IN, OH, PA, MD, DE, NJ, NY and DC. You can also order by phone if you prefer. One other state that has different prices on the steel buildings is in Florida because all the structures in FL are required to be built certified for 150 mph. On the FL orders the price will be adjusted to meet the state specs and you will get a chance to approve and sign the order before you are charged the deposit to make sure you are good with the price.

The metal carports and metal garages are custom built in many different sizes to provide the metal building that meets your needs. The metal carports and metal garages can be made taller to help protect an RV motor home. 13 different colors are available when you buy one of the steel carports or steel garages.

When you buy the metal carport or metal garage online your credit card with be processed only 10%, 12% or 15% deposit only after you approve the order on the metal carports or metal garages. The initial deposit can be paid with credit card or check. The remaining balance is due after it is built or installed, and can be paid with either credit card or check, whichever is best for you. Kits are a great option if you are looking for an affordable solution.

All of the steel structures are delivered as a kit and built on site for you. With the metal buildings all you need is a level area for us to install it. The metal garage kits are even anchored to the ground, cement or asphalt for free. The gazebo kits, as well as the pergola kits come in do-it-yourself packages, all parts included ready for you to assemble.

pergola kits

Choose Your Pergola Kit

gazebo kits

Choose Your Gazebo Kit

The Amish made gazebo kits and pergolas kits are paid in full with a credit card or check at the time of purchase, of course the credit card is not charged until after you get a chance to review a copy of the order.

Amish built wood storage sheds, vinyl storage sheds, wood garages, vinyl garages and wood shed kits for sale are delivered in all of Virginia and West Virginia.

Choose Your Amish Shed

Horse Sheds

Choose Your Horse Shed

The sheds kits, wood and vinyl sheds & garages and horse sheds can be ordered online with a check or a credit card. If you buy it with a credit card your card will be processed only 15% deposit after you approve the order.


The steel buildings for sale and gazebo kits for sale come in many different sizes to give you a portable building that is built with quality construction at an affordable price. Alan's Factory Outlet Store makes it easy for you to buy your Amish built sheds, steel carport, steel and metal garage kits, wood or vinyl gazebo kit and wooden and vinyl pergola kits online, saving you time and money.

Once you decide exactly what you're looking for and buy it online, the order will be written up by Alan and a copy of it will be emailed to you for you to review it and make sure everything looks good. If everything is exactly how you want it you will then need to sign the order and email or fax it back to Alan.

Alan's Factory Outlet office hours are Monday through Friday 7AM to 3PM.

Estimated Delivery times for the Metal Carports and Metal Garages:
*Delivery times are not guaranteed but 90% of the time it will be delivered in the below time frame. 5% chance it could be sooner and 5% chance it could be longer. They have to wait for 2 to 3 days of work in the area before the delivery can be scheduled. If the delivery date does not work for you than the delivery time resets and starts over again because they will have to get it on the next load. The scheduler for your state will call to schedule the delivery approximately 1 week prior to the delivery date. The scheduler only knows the delivery date at the time they schedule the delivery of the metal carport or metal garage 1 week prior to the actual delivery date. Also please keep in mind that in the northern states during winter months with snow storms and extreme cold there is a chance the delivery time could get pushed back further.
AL 4 to 8 weeks
AR 4 to 8 weeks
DE 6 to 8 weeks
DC 6 to 8 weeks
FL 5 to 8 weeks
GA 6 to 8 weeks
IA 8 to 12 weeks
IL 5 to 8 weeks
IN 6 to 8 weeks
KS 6 to 10 weeks
KY 4 to 10 weeks
LA 5 to 8 weeks
MD 6 to 8 weeks
MS 4 to 10 weeks
MO 6 to 10 weeks
NE 8 to 12 weeks
NJ 6 to 8 weeks
NY 6 to 10 weeks
NC 5 to 8 weeks
OH 6 to 8 weeks
OK 4 to 8 weeks
PA 6 to 8 weeks
SC 6 to 8 weeks
TN 4 to 10 weeks
TX 4 to 10 weeks
VA 6 to 8 weeks
WV 6 to 8 weeks

Estimated Delivery times for the Amish Made Products:
Amish Built Wood & Vinyl Sheds/Garages: 4 to 8 weeks
Wood and Vinyl 2 Car Garages: 5 to 10 weeks
Wood and Vinyl 2 Story Garages: 7 to 11 weeks
Pergola Kits: 4 to 8 weeks
Gazebo Kits: 4 to 8 weeks